Saturday 16 October 2010

Wilkommen!

Welcome all to the first entry of my exciting new Berlin blog, where I will keep you informed of all the wonderful thing's I'll things I've seen and projects I'll be working on! Friday was a very interesting day for myself. I learned all about manual typography and also made a new friend along the way. His name is Geoffroy and he's from Paris. Take a look at his website. Here are photos of our collaboration together. We decided it would be a written representation of the event which took place on that day; the learning and making of manual typography and book-making. It was on this day also that I decided I would make it my aim to do at least one workshop a day and at the end of my exchange I hope to produce a book as a visual experience of my time in Berlin and at Weissensee Kunsthochschule.









No comments:

Post a Comment