Wednesday 24 November 2010

Typobook- Personal Page

This is the photos of my second page of the typo book. It's still a work in progress, as I've got to make 15 copies and print over 60 times before it's complete. My idea is to print a quote by Henry David Thoreau that I have found particularly relevant and inspiring to my experiences in Berlin. I have printed in two colours: first 15 copies in red, then the same in blue. The idea was that this layering will to create a 3D effect. Next wednesday I will have the full quote, "The question is not what you look at, but what you see", but I'm having to do this in two stages, as there aren't enough characters to write it all out in full.





Test


Stage 1- First Layer

Stage 1- Second Layer



Stage 2






Finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment